Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Everything (27)

My life is getting better and better. I am so in love with this man. I couldn't asked for a better match. We both feel God has put us together, we just wish it would've been a lot sooner. But I am grateful for this moment in time and we are planning on spending our life together. I have grown so much in the past two years and am free of the "baggage" of the past and am building a future with my man.  He is my everything and I know he feels the same about me. I love the way he loves me and God has shown me that life is worth living again especially when you are loved and are able to love again.

We are to marry next Spring and I am excited to be his wife. I know it is early but I am planning already. We have the venue chosen and I have priced cakes and but I know there are things I can do myself. I will make as simple dress, make a bouquet, all the reception details except I will need a friend to make sure the cake is picked up and punch made for serving. This will be my last wedding (I helped with all three of my daughters wedding details) and then my wedding planner days are over.

I am in love for the last time in my life. I am complete and totally one with this man of mine. My soul is full and I am finally content with my life. This is where I am supposed to be, I am home.


The past is behind us, love is in front and all around us. ~Terri Guillemets

No comments:

Post a Comment